Building a coalition of suppliers for collaborative concepts.
Don’t need full X-Y-Z axis load movement?
Monorails are an efficient and cost effective way to lift and move loads along a predetermined path.
- Designed for your specific application
- Single or multiple hoist/trolley arrangements
- Powered, hand geared or manually operated
- Engineered prints for customer approval provided on all jobs
- Fabrication by AWS D1.1 and D14.1 Certified welders
- Use when floor mounted support columns are not a practical option
- Requires overhead suspension steel be able to support the applied loadings
- Perfect for installation in a “spec” or existing building that was not designed for cranes
- Does not require bracing back to the building or any other structure
- Up to 10 ton capacity without the need for foundations
- Minimum of 6” thick reinforced concrete floor
- No rebar within 6” below the finished floor surface